Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Still pregnant.

So I'm still pregnant. The baby is measuring like she is going to weigh around 9 pounds when she's born. I'm due on saturday but my dr. thinks that I will probably have to have a c-section the middle of next week. Crappy! I guess things could be worse.
Jake started school this week and it is already turning out to be a really busy semester. But he only has a year and a half left. Yea!
Nothing else new is going on here. Just waiting impatiently and uncomfortably to have this baby!

2 comments:

The Cobabes said...

I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. I love you and I am so proud of you!

Summer Adams said...

I too am sorry. I'm crossing my fingers for ya. And *YAY* for starting a blog. Snaps for Shevaun! ;-)

I'm adding you to our blog list right now. It looks darling. Love that wedding pic!