Thursday, August 7, 2008

Elle

So I really haven't had anything going on that was interesting enough to blog about. WHich is why I haven't posted in a little while. I've been very busy and Elle has been trying to crawl and is getting into everything! Her favorite is power cords. If she sees one, she will do anything she can to get to it and put it in her mouth. I of course do all I can so that she does not succeed. So I am always running around moving things in the house.
Here are some recent pictures of her.


This is Elle in her high chair after she ate a biter biscuit. She made such a mess!








Elle is truly my daughter. Here she is, all shopped out :)


Below is a video of Jake and Elle. Every time Jake would blow air in Elle's face, She would stick out here tongue.





7 comments:

The Cobabes said...

she is the cutest little doll ever. I love her!

Bethany said...

How's the cutest baby girl? She's all you need to blog about anyways. Cute pic's!

Anonymous said...

She's sooooo beautiful! Look at those eyes! Totally yours. I'm so happy you all are doing great.

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind us linking you onto our page? :)

Carrie said...

Elle is so cute! Even when she's messy!

emily said...

Elle is just too cute! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

The tongue video is SO CUTE! She's the most doll-like child I've ever seen.