Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Old Friends


We had our friends Chrissie and Sevak over for dinner last week sometime (I don't remember which day) and we had so much fun! Chrissie and I were roommates back in the day and we both have baby girls that are just a couple of months apart. It's nice to have so many friends near by with babies near Elle's age. Anywho, I made the most delicious chicken. I hope I don't sound cocky It was all due to the recipe. I didn't do anything special. Anyway here is the recipe and a pic of Chrissie and I with our babes...I mean babies :)

Honey Baked Chicken:
1/4 cup butter/marg
1/2 cup honey
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard (I used honey mustard)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. curry powder (you can't even taste the curry for those of you who don't like it)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Prehest oven to 375 degress, place butter/marg in a 9' square pan in oven to melt for about 5 mins. Stir honey, mustard, salt and cury powder into melted butter/marg. Coat both sides of chicken pieces with mixture as you place it in the pan. Bake 20 mins, turn and bake 15 mins more. (It took mine a little longer to cook, but they were really thick chicken breasts).Serve with rice or noodles.

2 comments:

julie said...

yummy! i'm trying it!!

Chrissie said...

This was so yummy--I'm glad for the recipe! Thanks for the fun time!